Saturday, September 3, 2011

MobileEdge ScanFast 2.0 Bag Review

MobileEdge ScanFast 2.0 Bag Review

(this is a 2nd opinion review of bag that we featured last year). I really hate flying.  I've never been a big fan.   I hate the high prices, the long lines, the rules, the regulations, the baggage fees, what you can carry on and what you can't carry on.  Honestly, I wonder if it isn't just easier to drive.

But since sometimes driving is out of the question, I either have to fly or take the train and either way, I have to go through TSA checkpoints.

Let me make something clear:  I don't try to sneak stuff on planes that I'm not supposed to have.  I obey the rules.
MobileEdge ScanFast 2.0 Bag Review

MobileEdge ScanFast 2.0 Bag Review


The Gadgeteer, MobileEdge ScanFast 2.0 Bag Review

No comments:

Post a Comment