Monday, February 13, 2012

Optio WG-2 Rugged Camera for Real Adventurers

Optio WG-2 Rugged Camera for Real Adventurers

I think photography hits the highest momentum nowadays because of a direct impact of online social network. The easy of online sharing through social network forcing people to share more photos. Based on my life story, I started to enter the photography world seriously since I found my friends share their nice pictures on Facebook. Now I have two D-SLR cameras, an IR camera and a standard camera. I want to add a rugged and waterproof camera to my collection. I want to learn how to take photograph underwater. Actually there two option in doing underwater photography, using dedicated waterproof camera and utilizing underwater camera housing.
Optio WG-2 Rugged Camera for Real Adventurers


GIZMOGRAPH, Optio WG-2 Rugged Camera for Real Adventurers

No comments:

Post a Comment