Friday, March 16, 2012

If This is a Sample Photo from the Samsung Galaxy S III, I'd Be Disappointed

If This is a Sample Photo from the Samsung Galaxy S III, I'd Be Disappointed

A photo has hit Picasa with some interesting EXIF data. It claims that photo was taken with a Samsung GT-I9300, the model number believed to be reserved for the yet-to-be-announced Samsung Galaxy S3. The camera is 8.1 megapixels. It’s hard to put a ton of faith into EXIF data so I’m having a hard time getting excited. And if this photo is anything to go by (that’s if it’s real, of course), that is one sorry camera on the Galaxy S III. My original Galaxy S took better indoor photos and I have a hard time imagining that Samsung would regress in this area. Take it for what you will.

Android Phone, If This is a Sample Photo from the Samsung Galaxy S III, I'd Be Disappointed

No comments:

Post a Comment