Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Confirmed: Airtime video chatting works in the air... on Gogo in-flight internet!

Confirmed: Airtime video chatting works in the air... on Gogo in-flight internet!

"Whoa. Whoa. Are you on a spaceship. Seriously, are you on a spaceship?!" Those words came flowing - enthusiastically, I might add - from an anonymous Airtimer just today, on the launch of Sean Parker and Shawn Fanning's Airtime project. "I'm actually on an airplane," I replied. "Where are you headed?," he responded. "LA!," as I tried to keep the conversation going. I failed to get to the part about continuing on to San Francisco, but it mattered not - I just confirmed that Airtime does indeed work in airplanes.

Engadget, Confirmed: Airtime video chatting works in the air... on Gogo in-flight internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment