Thursday, January 5, 2012

Western Digital My Book Live Duo personal cloud storage system

Western Digital My Book Live Duo personal cloud storage system

Western Digital has just introduced the My Book Live Duo, a personal cloud storage system that will let you enjoy the benefits of shared storage as well as remote access alongside double-safe backup, or you have the option of settling for the increased capacity of a dual-drive system with RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) technology. Playing nice with both Mac and PC platforms, the My Book Live Duo will ensure all potential disaster surrounding your precious data is taken care of, since it will continuously maintain a second copy of all your files in real-time.

Ubergizmo, Western Digital My Book Live Duo personal cloud storage system

No comments:

Post a Comment