Monday, September 12, 2011

Apps of the Day: R-Type, Detour & More

Apps of the Day: R-Type, Detour & More

I don't know what it is about me, but I don't need alarm clocks. I have an internal clock, whatever that means and however that works. If I go to sleep dead tired at 2am and need to be up at 6am, my body will wake up at 5:30am just for the hell of it. Or no matter how much I drink the previous night I always find a way to wake up just in time for opening kickoff on a Sunday afternoon. I wake up early even when I don't want or need to. It drives me crazy. But I'd rather have my brain working for me when I've retired into a deep trance at night than forget to set my alarm because, gasp, I was too tired or drunk to remember.
Apps of the Day: R-Type, Detour & More

Apps of the Day: R-Type, Detour & More


Android Phone, Apps of the Day: R-Type, Detour & More

No comments:

Post a Comment