Thursday, June 14, 2012

Max Payne Now Available – We Go Hands On With Rockstar's Latest [Video]


It’s that time, folks. Max Payne (Mobile) just landed in the Google Play Store late last night and without hesitation, I’ve downloaded and installed the latest from Rockstar Games onto my Galaxy Nexus. One of the few games I’ve ever played to completion, (I have a hard time finishing what I’ve started) I’m sure you already know exactly what this game is about. But for our younger readers, I’ll go ahead and give you the spiel. You’re a cop, with a chip on his shoulder who finds himself on the wrong side of the law after his family is brutally murdered in his home.



Android Phone

See also:
gadgets, Max Payne Now Available â€" We Go Hands On With Rockstar's Latest [Video]

No comments:

Post a Comment