Saturday, August 11, 2012

iPhoneography and the Mobile Art Movement

iPhoneography and the Mobile Art Movement

Regulars here at The Gadgeteer know that I tend to blather on and on about how much I love the camera built into the iPhone 4S. It's one of the main reasons why I continue to flutter back to the iPhone after taking brief vacations using other handsets. I guess I'm in good company because I just learned about an art festival that's been created completely around iPhone photography. An upcoming exhibit at the LA Mobile Arts Festival, will showcase over 500 works of art from iPhoneographers worldwide. If you happen to live in the Santa Monica, California area, check it out at the Santa Monica Art Studio on Aug 18-25.

The Gadgeteer , iPhoneography and the Mobile Art Movement, iPhoneography and the Mobile Art Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment